To begin, press “play” and you will be taken to the player screen.
This is a single-player game so begin by choosing a player and pressing “go”. You will then see a set of photos and hear a cue. You have the option to have the words to the direction displayed as well.
- Nice, colorful, stimulus photos.
- Clear voice on stimulus items.
- You can easily modify settings from the main page.
- Data collection for each client is included!
- Built-in compatibility with Therapy Report Center helps with report writing and progress monitoring.
- You can back-up to iTunes so that data is not lost.
- Many of my children find it difficult to isolate the part of the photo that is targeted by the instruction (e.g. Touch the man that has a hot dog under his grill. You have to touch only the man, not the grill or hot dog, to be correct) which can skew results.
- I would love to be able to work with more than one student at a time on this app. Many other preposition apps allow this so hopefully that will be included with any updates.
Enter to win a copy of all 3 Smarty Ears apps that are featured this week!
Disclosure: Smarty Ears provided a copy of this app for review. No other compensation was provided and all opinions are that of the author.