It’s been a crazy week of celebrating 5K Facebook Likes! I have so many wonderful people to thank for getting Sublime Speech to the big 5,000! (actually, more like 5,700+ now!!) I wanted to take a second to thank those amazing 5 groups of people (sense a theme?) who have helped get Sublime Speech to this mark! Oh… and there’s a giveaway at the bottom, so don’t miss out!
5. Other bloggers: I have the most amazing group of SLP bloggers as a support system. I have learned, laughed, and leaned on these individuals over the last 2 1/2 years. They are amazing and one of the main reasons that I love blogging!
4. My co-workers: Those who know about the blog and have been SO encouraging about it. Those who have not known and have complimented the blog in my presence without knowing what it meant to me to hear those kind words. You inspire me to create materials and write blog posts and have been the inspiration behind some of our most popular ecards (puh-tuh-kuh beat-boxing is directly linked to fun times beatboxing with my co-SLP at my last school).
3. Authors, creators, and app developers: Your trust in the reviews published on Sublime Speech has allowed me to spread the news about new materials for therapy and to utilize the materials with my own clients. I appreciate your investment in bloggers and appreciation of our unique niche within the SLP community.
2. SLPeeps: I have met amazing SLPeeps through twitter, instagram, facebook, and other great avenues. I now have the pleasure of working with several of them on a new project (YappGuru) and look forward to learning from them in the future. Social media has connected us in a way that we couldn’t have done 10 years ago and I’m so glad to be an SLP during this time in technology history!
1. My “followers”/”likers”/fellow SLPs and parents!: You are the MAIN and most IMPORTANT reason why Sublime Speech has had even an inkling of success in the blogging world. I would never have imagined having 5 people care about this little .com but you have jumped in with me and I love creating and blogging for you and the people we serve. I love each of you and hope to meet you in person very soon… until then, I’ll see you on facebook/twitter/instagram/etc!
Now… for our giveaway… enter below for a chance to win: